LOSERCOIN (LOWB)’s RSS FEED INTEGRATED WITH CRYPTO.COM PRICE PAGE
Through Crypto.com’s Losercoin (LOWB) Price Page, you can now directly access Loser Coin’s RSS news feed. This feature will enable Crypto.com users to obtain the latest news and updates on Loser Coin, the crypto coin for all global losers.
Crypto.com users can stay on top of the latest updates regarding Loser Coin products and services in addition to access to the latest LOWB price, trading volume, live charts and market capitalization data.
Losercoin (ticker symbol: $LOWB) is a project initiated by two poor guys from China; one is a father of two kids from a village, the other one is a coder living a miserable life working 60 hours a week. The two founders first heard about Bitcoin in 2017 and immediately lost a ton of money trading cryptocurrencies. They started this project as an open journey and were fully prepared to lose everything. The two founders have added their whole life savings into the liquidity pool. It is guaranteed that the project team will not pump the price of $LOWB due to lack of capital, and no rug pull.
Loser Coin has already developed the following products and is working tirelessly to expand the Loser Coin ecosystem.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com has grown into a full-fledged and well-known international cryptocurrency hub in just a few short years. Its crypto ecosystem consists of the Crypto.com App, Crypto.com Exchange, Crypto.com DeFi Wallet, DeFi Swap, Crypto.com Visa Cards, Crypto Earn, Crypto Credit, Price Page, NFT marketplace, Ethereum Gas Fees Tracker, and many other services. Crypto.com works with regulatory institutions all over the globe, and aims to bring you the most convenient way to buy, sell, trade, and spend cryptocurrencies. The Crypto.com App allows users to buy over 100 top cryptocurrencies at true cost, to earn high interest on their crypto, to manage their Crypto.com Visa Card, and to easily make crypto payments, along with many other rewarding features. The company’s Crypto.com DeFi Wallet is non-custodial, so users can have full control of their private keys.
● ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO/IEC 27701:2019, PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance and CCSS.
● ISO/IEC 27701:2019 Certification for privacy risk management by SGS.
● ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certification for information security management by Bureau Veritas.
● Level 1 (highest degree) PDC:DSS standard for complying with strict requirements in the payment card industry.
● CCSS (Cryptocurrency Security Standard) — a series of strict security requirements for storing, accepting, and transacting cryptocurrencies.
● Adaptive (Tier 4) rating — National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Privacy Framework
● Adaptive (Tier 4) rating — National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework